Ever want to give a larger donation to a charity than you can afford as a young professional? That is what the Ambassador Grant aims to do. You apply and Team Charity will give the grant to the winner’s charity. This year we are proud to announce the grant will be $1,000! We will also work with you on an additional event where 100% of the proceeds goes toward your cause. The deadline for the application for our 2012 grant is December 1st. The winner will be chosen by December 15th. Good luck everyone!
1. You must be a young professional living in New Jersey between the ages of 21-40.
2. You may not work for or have any ownership or stake in the charity you are applying for.
3. The charity must be in New Jersey (or have a chapter or local presence in NJ).
4. You must help plan and promote the fundraising event with Team Charity.
1. Tell us about the charity you would like the Ambassador Grant dedicated to this year.
2. Is there is a specific project you would like the money to go towards?
3. What has your interaction been with that charity? Are you a volunteer or donor? If so, for how long?
4. Are you a volunteer or donor for other charities? If so, please list them here.
5. Why do you feel this charity is deserving of the Ambassador Grant?
6. Please provide a contact (including email address) at that charity that we can reach out to.
7. How do you think Team Charity can work with your charity in the future?