Want to become more involved in Team Charity? Become a Team Charity Ambassador! Team Charity Ambassadors will help Team Charity grow, as we enter our fifth year as an organization. Have an impact on the community around you and become a leader in our group! As an Ambassador you will:
We are looking to have 5-6 people on this committee. A Team Charity Ambassador's commitment is expected to be one year. When your year is up, you are welcomed and encouraged to rejoin, but are not obligated to. If you have to resign before that time period, please tell us in writing and provide us with one month's notice, so we can try to replace you on our team.
To apply, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, age, profession, how long you have been involved with Team Charity, your other volunteer experience and why you want to join our committee!
...Carina DeVera on behalf of Liberty Humane Society!! While we had many applications for many wonderful causes, this was the unanimous winner and we are thrilled! Team Charity will be donating $1000 to Liberty Humane Society, plus the proceeds for an upcoming event that we will plan with Carina! Stay tuned for the details on the event this fall!
Check out the article about Team Charity at the Hoboken Shelterhere!
Click here to see Team Charity co-founders Maria Cruz and Nicole Fulmino featured in an awesome new blog called "Generation Young Leaders." This blog, put together by Dwight Braswell, interviews and profiles young leaders in hopes to pass on their skills, knowledge and unique traits to up and coming leaders. Thanks for the opportunity, Dwight!
Team Charity is proud to announce our Ambassador Grant will be $1000 and we are accepting applications until Friday, March 25th! See below on how to apply!
Many thanks to New Jersey Young Professionals and Laura Occhipinti for dedicating your Holiday Happy Hours to Team Charity! We were able to raise $1045!!
Thank you to McCarthy's Bar & Grill in Bridgewater, NJ and Todd Brogan for your support! We hope to be able to fund the Ambassador Grant (see below) with money raised at this event!
Ever want to give a larger donation to a charity than you can afford as a young professional? That is what the Ambassador Grant aims to do. You apply and Team Charity will give the grant to the winner’s charity. We will have a predetermined amount of money each year, and will work with you on an additional event where 100% of the proceeds goes toward your cause.
1. You must be a young professional living in New Jersey between the ages of 21-40.
2. You may not work for or have any ownership or stake in the charity you are applying for.
3. The charity must be in New Jersey (or have a chapter or local presence in NJ).
4. You must help plan and promote the fundraising event with Team Charity.
1. Tell us about the charity you would like the Ambassador Grant dedicated to this year.
2. Is there is a specific project you would like the money to go towards?
3. What has your interaction been with that charity? Are you a volunteer or donor? If so, for how long?
4. Are you a volunteer or donor for other charities? If so, please list them here.
5. Why do you feel this charity is deserving of the Ambassador Grant?
6. Please provide a contact (including email address) at that charity that we can reach out to.
7. How do you think Team Charity can work with your charity in the future?